Today's post is on 10 things that I do to avoid breakouts and have clear Skin.
- Wash your face twice a day. Morning and Night. ( This is a ritual that i abide to regardless how tired I am )
- Steam your face at least once a week. ( I use add green tea leaves into the water )
- Apply moisturiser everyday. ( Its a misconception that people with oily skin are not require to apply moisturiser. Every one of all skin types needs moisturising of skin daily. Those with dry skin can use moisturiser that are richer while people with oily skin should use moisturiser that are water based.)
- Massage your face everyday. After applying my moisturiser, I massage my face in upward directions. This helps improves blood circulation and helps in lifting of skin.
- Avoid touching your face ( This is an important rule that is difficult to abide to BUT it is an essential one in keeping your skin clear from breakouts )
- Use Toner everyday. Toner helps in deep cleansing of pores ensuring no dirt are stuck in your pores.
- Drink loads of water. I drink 10 glasses of water a day. Water helps us to flush out toxins from our body.
- Eat lots of tomatoes and berries- Strawberry and blueberry. Tomatoes helps to flush out toxins from body. Berries are rich in antioxidant- helps to keep skin youthful.
- Ensure body has sufficient Vitamin A ,E and Zinc. If possible, from natural sources if not these are also available in the form of supplements. Do note not too overdose.
- Change pillow cover weekly- This is often something that most people tend to overlook. Oil from skin stains onto pillow case which causes breakouts when our face comes in touch with it again.
Hope these information are useful !